Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Awesome!

This movie was amazing! The animations were smooth as butter, and I haven't laughed this hard in awhile! My favorite line was, "Probably Hepatitus Amphersand." The voices were top notch too. I'm amazed you did ALL the voices. Good luck with other projects, Simone!

5/5; 10/10

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Wait, What?

When this was first on the front page, I brushed it off. Man, I'm stupid for overlooking this diomand in the rough.

This video was pure silliness. The voice acting & syncing were spot on. The art style and animation were great too. The story was...I'll just say there.

The humor was the greatest thing about this! I was laughing my ass off every 5 seconds! Keep up the great animations like this Yotam, and you'll go far.

5/5; 10/10

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I Want That Cake

I love this video for many reasons: I love the characters' animations, the music, and most of all...Nicolas Cage!

In all seriousness, I couldn't stop laughing! The thing that really got me was Cage's head on a fried chicken. This movie is not retarded, and has great potential. I think everyone realizes this. Keep up the good work Harry!

10/10; 5/5

Guitar Failure Guitar Failure

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the best/funniest movies I've seen in a while. The only problem is that it looks like the lips don't match up with the words. Still, great job though.

LinkXRetro responds:

yeah i know that the lips dont sync w/ the words too well but it was my 1st attempt at it...

-The Beer Song- -The Beer Song-

Preaty Good

And preaty odd. I like it!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Good but,...

I have a problem. Whenever I try to play it, it slows down, and at the begining it freezes, and then the sound doesn't match up with the picture. What do I do?!