Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Awesome!

This movie was amazing! The animations were smooth as butter, and I haven't laughed this hard in awhile! My favorite line was, "Probably Hepatitus Amphersand." The voices were top notch too. I'm amazed you did ALL the voices. Good luck with other projects, Simone!

5/5; 10/10

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Wait, What?

When this was first on the front page, I brushed it off. Man, I'm stupid for overlooking this diomand in the rough.

This video was pure silliness. The voice acting & syncing were spot on. The art style and animation were great too. The story was...I'll just say there.

The humor was the greatest thing about this! I was laughing my ass off every 5 seconds! Keep up the great animations like this Yotam, and you'll go far.

5/5; 10/10

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

I Want That Cake

I love this video for many reasons: I love the characters' animations, the music, and most of all...Nicolas Cage!

In all seriousness, I couldn't stop laughing! The thing that really got me was Cage's head on a fried chicken. This movie is not retarded, and has great potential. I think everyone realizes this. Keep up the good work Harry!

10/10; 5/5

Bieber Bottle Bash Bieber Bottle Bash

OH WOW!!

I love this game for many reasons, mainly being able to mame Beiber, but there's more to that. I love how it shows the damage done to Beiber, and how I always hear a painful "Ow." from him when my water bottle tears in his flesh. Although I have small problems. The hand doesn't seem to move that fast, and I wish I could see the damage done after the time is up. Other than that, GREAT GAME!!

9/10; 5/5

Hobgoblinlord responds:

I'll comment it here - thanks to all those who took the time to post their likes/dislikes. Per your requests I updated the game to show you the final result of how badly you maimed him on the game over screen. Thanks again all

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Short, but...

This game was great! I wanted it to never end! But, in my mind, it could've been longer. Still, it's GREAT!

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Great

I love this game. It hardley has any glitches and, for those of you reading this, what the hell are you sitting here reading this review for? Play this game!

Zelda Song of Storms Remi Zelda Song of Storms Remi

Wow!

I Never knew this song could be metal. Keep up the good work!